Friday, January 9, 2009

Because Mary said so.. or .. (my herniated disc-o-graphy )



Notes from Mary`s nootbook :


"October 15th, this is a landmark day. Tamas used the TEX river potty for the first time ever!
We saw the sign for Canyonland. I laid back in the canoe while John paddled.
We saw writing on the shore at one landing....that said 1800TTBOOKSHIP, so we wrote
"Death Ship" underneath it, just for kicks and giggles. While paddling this day, I told Eva and Tamas that boats with blue lettering are doomed (only to find out that our boat has the same)!"

http://skeernc.blogspot.com/

Note from my nootbook :



....... October 16th 2008, i herniated my disc on the way to Lathrop Canyon .......






3 comments:

Skeernc said...

OMG Eva!!! You are too much! I wish we could go back in time and forbid you to lift the CANOE that was full of our gear....
I think that's where it all started, but I could be wrong.

saabi said...

I hope we can go back :))!!! And don`t worrie Mary ! The herniation is not from your gear, i guess i eat to much KFC last year and "chicken god " send me a sign !!!
No chicken wings this year :))))

Photog said...

I think it was because you had 1 too many McDonald's Breakfast biscuits in that canoe. If you would have ordered 1 less, you would have been fine.

 
Locations of visitors to this page